Meet Our Holi Moli Collection
Every culture has its own unique way of waving a welcome goodbye to winter and welcoming in spring. Hindus do it with an explosion of love and color during Holi, a multi-day festival that commemorates Radha’s divine love for Krishna.
On the last day, Rangwali Holi, revelers take to the streets to drench each other in colored powder, and to sing and dance. It’s an embrace of the victory of good over evil, a special salutation for spring, and above all, a celebration of love.
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, we’re introducing our newest collection of fabulously colorful bracelets, made with LOVE of course.
India’s traditional Moli string bracelets symbolize success, health, and energy—and their colors and textures make the perfect #wriststack. We mixed bright colors with black and gold to give our Lucky bracelets a fun early 90s throwback vibe, too!
We hope you love our new Lucky collection as much as us. They give a fun pop of color to your day!
- Handmade with LOVE in India.
- Comes with a protective cloth pouch, gift tag & sticker
- 100% waterproof
- adjustable length from 6-10 inches. diameter 2-3.5 inches
- every bracelet in unique & hand-made therefore a slight variation in color combination may occur.
- Each product is hand made. Slight variations in color/finish may occur.