Plant the seed of LOVE! 500 years ago, the Inca collected Achira seeds for use in jewelry, rosaries, and musical instruments. We paired these ancient seeds with Tagua nuts, indigenous symbols of harmony and tranquility.
We're thrilled to incorporate these historic seeds into our mini Tagua Heart Bracelet that promotes LOVE. Every purchase creates a sustainable livelihood for Kichwa female artisans in Ecuador.
These bracelets will get a pleasantly weathered look if worn in the water. If you want yours to remain shiny & as-new, simply remove when showering or swimming.
- Handmade with LOVE by female artisans in Ecuador
- Made with earth-friendly vegan leather
- Customize the length (from 5-10 inches) with an easy pull-tie closure
- Giftable packaging includes protective cloth pouch, gift tag, and sticker
- Bracelets are handmade and 100% unique. Slight variations in color may occur.