This stunning hand-carved, dark gemelina wood bracelet features decorative shapes inlaid with real saltwater pearls from the sparkling waters of the Philippine islands. This organic, artisanal design repeats all the way around the bracelet as the rich color of the wood is complemented by the iridescence of the precious inlaid pearls. This style combines traditional woodworking techniques with a geometric heart pattern, adding a contemporary spin to the beautiful natural materials and textures gifted from nature.
*FREE GIFT with every purchase* Each bracelet comes with a mini “Bulul” or “Rice God”. These mini deities are traditional Filiipino hand-carved wooden figures believed by the Ifugao tribe of northern Luzon (largest island of the Philippines) to serve as a protector that provides abundance, enrichment, and guards against negativity.
Each of these limited edition bracelets were lovingly made by hand by the Culturaid artisan group, on the tropical dream island of Mindanao in the Southern Philippines.
Wear or gift a bracelet as a reminder to love and that you are loved.
- Handmade with love by Artisans in Mindanao, Philippines
- This bracelet features a geometric heart pattern
- Real pearls and hand-carved wood
- One size
- Handmade and 100% unique
- Limited quantity available
- Every purchase helps to create & maintain sustainable livelihoods, positive work environments, and job equality for female Artisans worldwide