Bhutan is the Land of the Thunder Dragon. Druk means dragon in Bhutanese. The wrap around two-tone color design symbolizes the dragon’s form. The dragon symbolizes purity which keeps away enemies. The perfect gift for the Mother of Dragons. ;-) Available in yellow/white and orange/white.
Bhutan’s natural beauty and GNH principles inspired us to create our new Happiness Collection. Our Don't Worry Be Happy bracelet is an important reminder to be happy. Giveback Funds from this collection will support local monasteries and Renew, a local nonprofit that empowers women and seeks to solve domestic violence issues. Founded by the fourth queen of Bhutan, Renew serves 3,000 women across the country with counseling and training services.
Cultural preservation is particularly important in Bhutan, and we’ve chosen to honor those traditions by enclosing each bracelet with a mini prayer flag set. Each bracelet and prayer flag set has been blessed by Buddhist nuns in Punakha and the head monk at the Paro Monastery, in a ceremony that involves holy water, ringing of bells, and chanting prayers. Please respect the prayer flags, and do not hang them in the bathroom or other dirty places.
- 100% waterproof
- adjustable length from 6-10 inches. diameter 2-4.5 inches
- every bracelet in unique & hand-made therefore a slight variation in color combination may occur.
- comes with a protective cloth pouch, prayer flags, gift tag & sticker.
- 3 oz.
- String, brass tag (for like a prayer, it is sandalwood beads)
- 30 days with tags
- Each product is hand made. Slight variations in color/finish may occur.