Achira Harmony LOVE|
500 years ago, the Inca collected achira seeds for use in jewelry, rosaries, and musical instruments. We paired these ancient seeds with tagua nuts, indigenous symbols of harmony and tranquility.
We’re thrilled to incorporate these historic seeds into our newest Harmony line that promotes tranquility, protection against negativity, and of course LOVE. Every purchase creates a sustainable livelihood for Kichwa women artisans in Ecuador.
These bracelets will get a worn-in look if worn in the water. If you want them to remain shiny & new looking, please avoid water.
- Handmade with LOVE by female artisans in Ecuador
- Made from earth-friendly vegan leather
- Customize the length (from 6.3”-11”) with an easy pull-tie closure
- Giftable packaging includes protective cloth pouch, gift tag, and sticker
- Bracelets are handmade and 100% unique, so you may observe slight variations in color
- As seen in Glamour, Good Morning America, Elle, InStyle, and Refinery29