Otavalo LOVE Bracelet - White|
SOLD OUT! PREORDER NOW will ship July 31. In the highlands and jungles of Ecuador, traditional Kichwa culture revered gold beads as reminiscent of corn, which has sustained life and brought prosperity to generations.
The original LOVE bracelet created a social movement around the world, connecting the maker and wearer in a common bond of love. Every purchase creates a sustainable livelihood for women artisans in the highlands of Ecuador. Wear or gift a LOVE bracelet as a reminder to love and that you are loved.
- Handmade with LOVE by female artisans in Ecuador
- Vegan leather makes it travel proof and waterproof
- Customize the length (from 5.5”-9”) with an easy pull-tie closure
- Giftable packaging includes protective cloth pouch, gift tag, and sticker
- Bracelets are handmade and 100% unique, so you may observe slight variations in color
- As seen in Glamour, Good Morning America, Elle, InStyle, and Refinery29