Otavalo LOVE Bracelet - White|
In the highlands and jungles of Ecuador, traditional Kichwa culture revered gold beads as reminiscent of corn, which has sustained life and brought prosperity to generations.
The original LOVE bracelet created a social movement around the world, connecting the maker and wearer in a common bond of love. Every purchase creates a sustainable livelihood for women artisans in the highlands of Ecuador. Wear or gift a LOVE bracelet as a reminder to love and that you are loved.
- Handmade with LOVE by female artisans in Ecuador
- Vegan leather makes it travel proof and waterproof
- Customize the length (from 5.5”-9”) with an easy pull-tie closure
- Giftable packaging includes protective cloth pouch, gift tag, and sticker
- Bracelets are handmade and 100% unique, so you may observe slight variations in color
- As seen in Glamour, Good Morning America, Elle, InStyle, and Refinery29