Our mission isn’t just to spread LOVE across the Earth, it’s to spread love FOR it.
Our guiding ethos at Love Is Project is to treat others with kindness and empathy, and we spend 364 days a year emphasizing that principle when it comes to people across all continents, countries, and borders. It feels only natural to take the 365th day to focus on the planet that makes these connections of love and humanity possible: our Earth.
In just the past year:
- The United States backed out of the Paris Climate Accord
- Cape Town, South Africa will likely run out of water this month
- The Great Pacific Garbage Patch was found to be 16 times larger than previous estimates
- Plans were introduced to drill up and down the East Coast
- Countless regulations for cleaner air and water have been rolled back
- The last male white rhino died
Climate change and human impacts on our environment are one of the most pressing issues facing humanity today. Warming oceans, melting icebergs, and extreme weather from droughts to hurricanes plague crops, force migrations, and threaten national security.
This April, we’re connecting humans and Mother Earth with the power of LOVE. Our LOVE is Green bracelet is beaded on recycled tires, a major source of pollution in the developing world, and backed by EVA foam, which is phthalate- and BPA-free.
This bracelet isn’t just made with sustainability in mind: A portion of the proceeds from bracelet sales will go to Bali’s Green School local scholarship fund. At their wall-less campus in the thriving heart of the Bali jungle, Green School is empowering the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to perpetuate the practice of sustainability, whether it’s in business or government.